Évaluations (69)what a great little sparkler. and thanks for the bonus piece as well Absolutely beautiful! Thank you! some really cool pieces at a great price. spot on. beautiful selection. thank you so much for my first purchase. appreciate it. and the amethyst is beautiful also I couldn't be more pleased with the items I purchased! this seller was incredibly informative and helpful! I will definitely return soon! thank you so much! oh my oh my oh my lee you need a better camera because yours does not do your rocks justice. these are all BEAUTIFUL. thank you so much Absolutely loved my purchase! He also thru in acouple crystals for my children, which they loved aswell! yay I got my package! BEAUTIFUL pieces and wrapped up so nicely! everything arrived in wonderful condition! 10/10 will purchase again! Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gift. The best first buying experience i could have had! Received my products extremely fast! I look forward to purchasing more! Thank you for such a wonderful experience! Thank you so much for the items!! And i really appreciate the gift you put in there!! 10/10 Lee is an awesome guy so he will always get my five star, even if I was super disappointed to receive one of my perfume bottles broken😭😭 I’m sure it happened during delivery and was nothing he did. I do however, love all the other pieces I got from him as I always do!!💕💕 Fun show! Fast shipping! Loved the givy and the specimen copper! I’ll keep watching and plan to purchase again! 👍 I’ve ordered from this seller twice—first an opal, then another opal and an ammonite—and I absolutely love all of my stones! My first order arrived on time, even though Whatnot still shows it as delayed. Everything was well packaged and exactly what I expected. I’m very happy with both purchases and would definitely buy again! 💖✨
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The product arrived in a very timely manner, and it was exactly like described. nice job from the order to delivery As always wonderful products and fast shipping! Love these pieces so much thank you💕💕 I was so so excited to receive this package!! Thank you so so much Lee!! I love everything💕💕 Amazing quality, amazing prices, and the host is the best guy on this app! Thank you very much Lee💕💕 way better in person than on the screen. ill definitely be back for more items! Seller is so sweet and kind. I loved every piece i bought! Thank you!!! BUY FROM THIS SELLER!! 🩷🩷