Évaluations (410)love my stitch! packaged very well and shipped quickly! thank you so much! Thank you for my goodies!!! 💕💕💕 I love my star wars sticckkerrsss 😆😆😆 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wonderful box of goodies!!
Beautiful variety of crystals. Great host, affordable items, and engaging auction experience! So happy with the crystal bracelets I recently purchased from luckyrune —especially the vibrant peridot one! So gorgeous 🤩 Such a unique find — love the gorgeous all-pink tourmaline bracelet! Thanks so much Julie for sharing another wonderful find with me! Thank you for taking the time to find just what I was looking for! I appreciate your kindness and patience! I absolutely love my newest addiction, (🫣🫣😂😂)I mean addition to my nine tailed fox 🦊 collection 😂😁🫶🏻 Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gift. Thank you so very much for the quick shipping. I was delightfully surprised by the included extra gift! It is something I’ve never seen before and i absolutely adore anything with a “bellybutton” and this had 2. You knocked it out of the park. The included hand written note was the cherry on top. I’ll definitely be back. 🦄 Everything was packaged carefully and arrived safely. Love the variety of items she has. thank you so much! the stickers were a wonderful addition to my collection. Thank you for the giveaway! Everything arrived perfectly. So beautiful! Can't wait until your next show! Thank you so very much! Everything was beautiful. All of my items were packaged very safely and arrived intact. She has a really fun show! I love my pieces I get from Julie! Always high quality and beautiful! Beautiful spheres thank you Absolutely gorgeous bracelets! Thank you! the only fossil stone bracelet I have ever seen and it's amazing. love my mangano bracelets because they glow a pretty pink. thank you.