Évaluations (382)always love all the cool stuff I get from lulubluetc THANK YOU Love it all so much! So unique! Perfect for my journals! Thank you! Thank you so much! Everything that I purchase is always even better in person! I can’t wait to create with all of my new goodies. ❤️❤️❤️ Love everything! Thank you!! Arrived all in one piece.
Thank you! Thank you so much for the awesome givey. ❤️❤️❤️ Received… Tysm I love it, they’re beautiful💕 Such a lovely, fun, creative host! I really enjoy her shows and miss having her on during week! I know… as a teacher its just not possible. 😊 Thank you for the givvy! 💖 Always stellar vintage items!!! I can’t wait to create with all of my new goodies. Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you! These cards are perfect. Grateful for the awesome givey! Thank you for the giveaway…I appreciate your generosity….
🌸🌸🌸—Stephanie These were so adorable! Such a fun show! Will be returning next paycheck! Thank you for the fantastic giveaway. ❤️❤️❤️ Excellent old ephemera, fast delivery, great seller Great show, lots of fun stuff every time, and I always look forward to the next show! 💚 Great magazines! Thanks so much! 😊 Great items! thank you ❤️ I absolutely love all of the new treasures that I bought. Your pure rated ephemera is always next level. Arrow ⬆️ thank you so much! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️