Évaluations (657)always the best deals, bundles & fun with lux. fast shipping and extra care in packaging! thanks bunches! Love luxebelle! I’ll keep shopping :) thee best creme shop deals ever! and fast shipping too! Great seller and shipper, love your deals Loved all my Creme shop jars! Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️ Always a pleasure!!! So sweet and kind. Thank you. 😊 the absolute BEST deals ever! packaged extremely well and fast shipping! 15 bundled bundles! Awesome seller with the best inventory. I want everything!!! Thank you will be back !! Thank you so much for my giveaway! If you guys are looking for a crème shop plug… she’s your girl ❤️ Super fast shipping! Everything is exactly how I ordered it! Tysm! Great seller Thank you for the amazing items 15 bundles of creme shop and fast shipping 💜💜💜💜💜 love all my amazing creme bundles! fast shipping! love this seller ❤ Thank you everything is Perfect! AMAZING!!! Not only do they ship lightening fast but the seller is genuine, kind, and so sweet! Authentic is hard to find sometimes and Luxebelle nails it. She has become one of my favorite sellers. Thank you for all you do!! fast shipping and items arrived very nicely packed. Thank you! Fast shipping great seller
love love shopping with Luxebelle!! I grabbed some SUPERB deals...shipping was FAST, and I'm reviewing while enjoying all my goodies!! Super pleased, will definitely be back❤️❤️ Thank you!!! Packaged neatly and securely! Amazing show, great deals