Évaluations (1 194)Great show, great deals, great streamer, great packaging; thanks! This is maybe the best organized Bin I have ever shopped on WN. Even card text is searchable. HUGE selection. Impressive! Will be back! Fast ship, great packing! extremely happy!!! finally got the nexus i need for my deck Thanks for always packing my cards safely! Great service, awesome attention. Great service, awesome attention. All recieved quickly, great condition, good value, and packaged safely. Great streamer, would definitely recommend. Yo this is my guy right here he always have singles i need and helps me out and always has awesome bundles for for single. I highly recommend getting on his show and look what he has. Cards arrived safely! Thanks! 😎🇺🇸🦜🦜🦜🦜 Very generous seller! item was well packaged, arrived quickly, and I appreciate the extra cards included! Can't send The One Ring without gollum saying my precious! Excellent selection of cards, was so happy to stumble in on stream, great whatnot shows! Appreciate the buy now selection A++ seller. i highly recommend. cards arrive in excelllent condition. HUGE selection. fun shows The delivery came very quickly, and the card is pristine! Love it A+ seller. I highly recommend. He has a crazy amount of singles, breaks are fun and he knows how to pack. Congrats again awesome stream! best shipping quality ive seen to date!!! will buy from again and recommend to many!!