Évaluations (145)love this super cute butterfly necklace!! shipping was super quick too and packaging was cutie , thank you so much(: ahhh thank u angel i’m glad you love 🫶🏼 Just as described! Nicely packed. 🩷 Excellent quality items and fast shipping! 🖤yay i’m glad u love the items 🫶🏼 Absolutely love!! Everything came super fast and as described 💗✨ OMG. When I tell you I’ve been looking for a penny lane and she blessed with one. AMAZING SHOW SHES SO SWEET ON LIVE. Everything was packaged with care. Wishing you the best!! <33oh my gosh you’re so kind!! i’m so glad you love the pieces!! same to you 🫶🏼 Great seller, super fast shipping. Thank you😊 Such dreamy pieces!! 🥹🤍 I got the prettiest nightgown and slip skirt and I’m in love with both. Beautiful vintage finds, exactly my style, and I’m so excited to wear them! ✨you are so so sweet thank u so much for shopping with me i’m so glad you love your items 🥰 Holey lickety split! I don’t think I’ve received an order as fast as I did this one! The slips were just as shown and I loved the personal thank you note and stickers! Honestly a great seller! And so nice!!yay i’m so glad you like everything & that you got it so quickly! thank you so much for shopping with me 🫶🏼 Love the items and the extras! Especially the little ducky! love him! ^w^omg yay i’m glad you love the items and the ducky 🥰🫶🏼 The top has a ton of missing beading. It was not called out on the stream. hi I wish you had sent me a message about this before leaving a review. this item came directly out of my closet and there were not more than just a few loose beads. i’m sorry you had this experience. i hope you can still enjoy it. very beautiful night gown thx+ everything was individually packaged and so nice i loved it all The sweetest seller everrr! I put the wrong address and she fixed it immediately🥹 Shipping was very fast too and items are perfect! Thank you so much🩷 thank you so much, love the clutch and suede bag❣❣ Arrived quickly. Package well. Love my item. Omg this couldn’t be more adorable I absolutely love her! Thank you Madi🤗💓💓 thank you so so much!!! i love all my purchase. she gets her purchased items out fast and she is very very sweet. 5 stars all the way!!! thank youuuu 🩷⭐️ I love my lingerie pieces! 😊 This seller is so sweet and accommodating. Her items are so unique and prestige 💛 Such a beautiful, timeless piece! Thank you so much!