Évaluations (1 306)Everything was as expected! Packaging was great, and shipping was quick! Enjoyed watching the show and getting to know the seller while on a raid train. Thank you for fast delivery! Amazing givvy. Thank you 😊 💓 Incredible products arrived safe and sound just as described in 3 days. The Sulwhasoo set was beautiful. Of course I love my Bum Bum cream. I lather in that stuff from head to toe. Thanks Mag for giving us the best products at a fraction of the cost. So forget about Window shopping🙉. I couldn't help but swipe when she brings the bangers 🤪. These were all giveaways in this pack and they are going on the cruise with me for a girls spa day. Love them all💞💕💞 MKMK eyeliners are great. I tried one today and was impressed. Shipping was lightening fast and packing was very secure. Love your shows 💕. A++ Seller Amazing products & Great Deals & Fast Shipping! Tysm for the generous gift card giveaway ♥️♥️♥️ Thank you!!! Absolutely love everything I received! Thank you so much for the giveys. Love the products. I received this product today and it has a really bad odor to it. Couldn't find the expiration date, but will not put it on my face. I'm afraid I'll have a bad reaction. If possible I would like to get a refund if possible. I appreciate anything you can do to fix this issue. only sent one of 2 givvys won. packet exploded in transit. it was free, tho.You have won 3 givvies without any purchase I might add. One was sent in one package and 2 in another. If one burst, I would have sent you replacements have you reached out to me. thankyou so much ferda FAST shipping Insane shows with high end beauty , skin and haircare products . Loved everything I recieved . Packaged perfect . Love the host always making for a great show. Fast shipping too. Thank you for the Grown Alchemist sample givey! 🩷 What an amazing show & package, thanks for all my goodies… I’ll definitely be back for more!! 🤗🫶💕 Awesome seller and great customer service! I appreciate you! Thank you!