Évaluations (1 866)Custom made pendant. Stunning gorgeous in love with it. He has quality and unique jewelry. Go to his show. Always fun & educational to hang with Marky! And of course the jewelry is top tier 🖤 Gorgeous bracelet! Thanks so much! Once again, I receive all purchased items and I am blown away by the quality, craftsmanship and originality. Mark’s creations are so good.
Loving the boulder opal and the aqua/sunstone/moonstone rings. Truly one of a kind. cute totem charm to complete a totem set, thanks fantastic CHAROITE ring from a really awesome seller. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and super kind. check out his custom made jewelry TODAY!
RB Gorgeous and unique pieces ty :) perfect!!!! this ring is amazing! it matches my pendant perfectly!!! Amazing finds!!! He’s so creative and great taste!!! 💖💖💖 I’m obsessed with my new rings!!!! Omg tysm I loved them!!!! 💖 and the givys are amazing too!!! 🤩 Nice rings great prices!! Fast Shipping!!! The best handmade silver jewelry on WN. And the Marky is great!! Incredible jewelry as usual! One of my favorite artists! I got beautifully curated vintage pieces and stunning mainermarky originals. Love everything! ❤️ stunning amber scorpion/lobsters and 2 generous giveys I absolutely love my new ring Thank you so much for the custom necklace and the beautiful time you take to make my jewelry! I appreciate you! High quality silver items. Stands by what he makes and sells. Absolutely beautiful ring. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect setting. Thank you so very much for your kindness during this buying experience. Love love love all my moose pieces! And the opal ring is to die for 🩵.