Évaluations (8 860)I thoroughly enjoyed all the items I purchased! I want to express my gratitude to the exceptional host, Ron, for providing us with fantastic deals and ensuring a wonderful time during his live event. The packaging is impeccable, and the items are 100% authentic. Beautiful products and quality. Generously wonderful seller. This is the spot to be for a little bit of fun and a lot of deals!🔥 Love this purchase! Thank you 😊 Top three live people you should follow and connect with. But sometimes The best doesn’t respond lol he’s still five star. I’m just trying to get his attention lol Thank you for my package 📦. It’s very smell… lol… I can only get maybe one wash out of that. I hv some really long thick hair but I’ll mk it do what it do to see if I like it. Thanks you got used buyers not say anything to you about ending the show after a $3 perches I know you blocked me for loosing $3 perches but can you tell me why you blocked la queen what was your reason that woman was supporting you live no one ever did you a horrible person and you’re not worth her time or anyone is time little boy 👦 Appreciate you! Great show! Package safe and sound! I never seen a grown man throw a tantrum like a little kid. That shit is funny. I wonder if you still in the show when somebody get $3 sample 😂 you are making a lot more money than the customers were spending money on your show crybaby Thank you for bringing us items that are unique and difficult to find. You have an amazing selection. Thank you. Everything came well packaged and quickly. I appreciate you. Extremely grateful for your team and amazing products. It was like Christmas opening up all of my goodies. Your bundles are unique and well thought out. Keep bringing the heat for us ladies and gents. ❤️ Everything was extremely well packaged. Thank you for taking the time to ensure my items arrived safely.
Perfectly package received. Best shoe, best products, and best prices. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great bundles!! Thank you 😊 nobody does it better!!! Simple as that!! 🥹💓 Great deal on quality items ! Arrived in perfect condition as always. Thank you so much for the great products at fantastic prices. A+ seller. Best show on WN!! 💜⭐️💜⭐️💜⭐️💜⭐️💜⭐️💜⭐️ So I absolutely love everything, and everything was shipped super nicely, I would love to join your lives, but I am weary because when I did last, you jumped on and off when you got upset about items going for low prices which caused buyers to lose out on their shipping. Otherwise you’re great and I’d love to buy from you again but shipping is also not cheap when you only get to buy one item at a time. Always has the best products!!! Addicted to his page