Évaluations (1 338)Always love your show. Thank you very much. Best thing out of Hawaii is my main man right here nice packaging,quick delivery,awesome perfect product and gummi pineapples! thanks ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Thank you Kess for another 5 STAR coin !!!! Unbelievably fast shipping...4 days to East Coast !!!! Amazing. Thank you brother 🙏🙏🙏 Pure quality items and seller 🤙🏽 man ima have to stop coming to your show. you have everything I want. it is so hard not to swipe. hehe. jk I will be back because Im addicted to these 🍍 🍍 🍍 🍍 🍍 😋. Awesome guy, great items, extremely trust worthy Highly recommended awesome piece to add to my collection! thank you for the bonus and the candy! the pineapple gummie are fire! awesome guy, awesome show! 🤙 thanks again! Great coin! Fast shipping! Great seller! Awesome show, great honest host, great product, highly recommended, return buyer here! bro, you have some of the best items on the whole app. People are dumb not to come in and buy. Did you hear that people, dont be dumb and get in here. 😆🤣😄😂😀😎 Kessy is a great person and seller haaaawhoooooo!!!!!! I really have a great time here with you bro. I like your style. so many awesome 2 oz and rare piece. I would like to keep you a secret but that's not fair to you. 😆 I will be back for more 🍍 candies. hehe. terrific seller and has unique items. Shipping is prompt Great seller fast shipping well packaged always the most unique and beautiful products highly recommended seller thank you The best seller on whatnot Cool seller, great candy!!!! Awesome show!! Thank you!!