Évaluations (2 038)some of the best shows around! you won't regret checking them out!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 Or what I wanted and is not even a real needoh. So disappointed Perfect, arrived sooner than expected!!! TY great help when there was a problem! and very nice pen for the givvy Quick shipping and great products! Thanks again Thanks so much!! Can’t wait to open my two RMS dumplings 😍😍 id highly recommend very nice great shows and great shipping 🎉🎉🫶 thank you all so much I love it it was amazing 🤩 and thank you so much always good vibes in this stream and are always having fun! thank you for the pack! omg. I love the slush!!! I need more!!! came in good condition thanks my daughter absolutely LOVES that pen!!! thank you sooooo much. A+++++ Streamer Free Ninja spinner pack?! Best Giveaway ever thank you so much. I look forward to shopping with you in the future! First squishy purchase on whatnot! Absolutely love the squishy i got, exactly as purchased and super fast shipping! Thank you guys for my big box that came today. Everything was beautiful package with love. I appreciate all my goodies I won. I was so excited how fast this shipment made it to me. Thank you for placing a signature confirmation to ensure my valued items make it to me safely. I will have a massive ripping session this evening with my fiance. I'm so excited for everything I won. You all are truly the best on here!!!!! I ❤️ you all!!!! Sincerely, Supergirl_Zee 😁 Packaged beautifully and carefully. Especially since I purchased so much, they took the time to package everything. Amazing deals, amazing packaging will buy again!