Évaluations (94)Thank you for the necklaceHi! Thank you for your 5 star review I really appreciate it 🙏🏼💓 Thank you, it is beautiful Hi gmon, I thank you for your 5 star review 🤙🙏🏼 Thank you for the fast shipping amazing necklace. You have beautiful pieces, my friend I’ll be back.Hi Heather, I thank you so much for your kind words. I love your pieces and I cannot wait to go back to your shows as well 💓 Amazing earrings! Thanks for the freebies too!Hi Margueritta! Thank you so much for your 5 ⭐️ review🌸 I appreciate you! Wonderful seller with amazing items!Thank you Lindsey 😊 I appreciate you!✨ Ten stars all the wayHi Rhonda, thank you so much! You folks are the best 💓 Mahalo!! Love it :) You’re welcome thank you so much 💓💓 Beautiful pieces, ty!Hi Jill! Thank you so much 💓💓 5 Star all the way. Thanks so much.Hi Mary, thank you so much for your kind review. Means a lot! 💓 Mahalo, Maksil! 💓🌺💓🌺 Love my treasure! Hi Kallio, mahalo nui loa for your 5 star review 💓💓💓 Beautiful, ty!Hi Jill, thank you for your 5⭐️ review 💓🙏🏼 Very Happy with my items! Beautiful! Looking forward to your upcoming shows! thank you sooooo muchThank you Jillton so much! I really appreciate your continued support and kind words 🙌💯💓💓 Absolutely Beautiful pieces! I love your show! 5 star seller! thank youAwww Jillton, I thank you so much! Your kind commendation really warms my heart 😊💓💯 Such a sweet seller with amazing pieces! Thank you so much, Mak! 💕🫶🏻Hi Victoria! Awww thank you so much! 💓💓 you’re welcome! 😊✨ this is one of my favorite Sellers and I hope I never miss a show of hers everything she sends is beautiful packed perfectly and shipped quickly I couldn't ask for betterAwww, hi Tom, thank you so much for your endearing commendation. This means so much to me 💯💓💯💓💯💓 Finally got it and amazing customer service! Great seller. Hi victor! Thank you so much for the 5 star review; so sorry about that delay with USPS. 🙏🏼💓 I love all my Cameos tysm!🌹Hi Jesse, I thank you for your 5 star review. I’m happy you love them 💓💓 Great seller! love all my items! looking forward to your next show! thank you so much 💓 Hi Jilton, I thank you so much for your kind review! You are welcome; can’t wait to see you soon 💓 Thank you so much for the lovely bracelet and earrings. Love them. Thank you so much for your kind words and the 5-star review! I’m really happy you love the earrings and bracelet. 💓💓💓 Loved everything ❤️ great seller. 🧜♀️🧜♀️Hi Evelyn! I thank you so much for your 5 star review and great commendation. ❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful 🤩 love my jewelry Yay thank you so much! I appreciate your commendation and 5 star review! This means a lot to me❤️ Love my necklace! Thank you ☺️ Hi Shanique! I’m happy you love you necklace and that you for the 5 star review 😊❤️ Beautiful clamper - just pretty and blingy 😍😘❤️🔥🔥🤩Hi! I thank you so much for your 5 stars and great review ❤️