Évaluations (57)Fast shipping, excellent seller! Fast shipment, Excellent seller Fast shipping, great comics. Excellent seller! Superb all the way around! Great deals and even better comics, fast shipping, check him out!! unfortunately one of my books had a minor slice in the cover. seller was willing to give a refund if I sent the book back, but for a 5$ book it's not worth the time and effort on my end to do all that. seller also went silent after I showed them evidence that the slice was there during the show, he just needed to zoom in on the picture to see it, so it wasnt the fault of usps. disappointingI went silent because I saw no point of going back and forth on something that was obviously not there. The picture you sent vs the picture I had was very different. I offered a refund if you send it back and you chose not to. but you wanted a free book instead. Have a great day Book was just as said. Packaging great! A few books had unexpected ticks.. but you know what… at these prices… big deal. Thanks for some really pretty books at great prices! Beautiful covers and great packaging, books arrived safe and sturdy. Thank you! Another cool purchase. Appreciate the addition to my PC. Book shipped quickly and had nice sturdy simple packaging. No complaints at all, my book made it safely. Great deal and even better books! Great secure packaging, couldn’t ask for anything more. Good books, fair prices, fast shipping. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Genuinely great streamer. Cool books at great start price. Shipping is fast and secured. 💯