Évaluations (361)Package wrapped very well to I sure no damage in transit Absolutely wonderful items! Packaging was wrapped very well! Very satisfied!mallardlanevintageVendeur
Thank you! so glad your pieces arrived safely 🦆🦆❤️ Love my stuff! mallardlanevintageVendeur
I'm glad you love it 💕🦆 thank you so much It's so beautiful and wonderfully packaged! Thank you! mallardlanevintageVendeur
yay! thank you so much for hanging out with us ITS PERFECT!!! 😭❤️💙💙💙💙💙mallardlanevintageVendeur
Sooo glad you love it. thank you again 😌 Awesome thanks
mallardlanevintageVendeur
Thank you for hanging out ☺️ I love all of it - thank you!! 💚🦆mallardlanevintageVendeur
Thank you very much Mrs. Mallard 🦆💕 so nice to meet you! Amazing items and packing! mallardlanevintageVendeur
Thank you so much Melanie! 🩷 One of the best people in the community. Great items, fast shipping and always a fun show. Thanks for another awesome pickup! 🦆mallardlanevintageVendeur
You're the best Dylan 🦆💙 Absolutely LOVE my piece! Packaging was great and shipping was fastmallardlanevintageVendeur
Thank you so much ❤️ I appreciate you hanging out with me. received my order and it was packaged very well so no issue there. However one piece that was part of a bundle I purchased has a chip in it which was not disclosed during the sale so I am bummed about that. It's always better to know upfront if something I am purchasing has any callouts. I’m super happy with my purchase. I love my clock and collectors coin. The only issue was when I received the clock one of the numbers fell off. Also I thought it was mentioned in the live that the clock was in working condition, but I put batteries in it and it’s still not working. I’m still so excited to hang it on my wall as decor though!! Thank you the shipping was impeccable!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love them!!! mallardlanevintageVendeur
Thank you 😊 Both of my items arrived in thoughtful packaging. Very well taken care of. So happy with my purchases!! Great product even better packaging TOP NOTCH packaging! Very very secure! Seller did amazing and these products came in as described, great quality! Packed up supper nice! Shipped out fast thanks mallard!! Thank you for taking the time to wrap nicely & make sure it all got here safely. Amazing seller! Love her shop! Fast shipping Amazing seller!! Arrived very well packaged!