Évaluations (232)Mal is the SWEETEST human ever. I’m so glad I found her! 🚨 🚨 Mal is one of the most amazing sellers you will encounter on this app. She has amazing items, will welcome you in like you are family, and put a smile on your face. No better way to shop. 10/10 recommend 💛 I love my face masks but i love Mal more! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Adorableeeeeee love the shipping the package , everything ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a sweet seller! Love Mal One of the sweetest! Definitely catch one of her lunchtime hustle shows! absolutely love it thank you so much 🙏❤️ Gorgeous top! Shipped fast 💨 packaged well, thank you for my givys! Love you Mal ❤️🤟🏽 Um holy sheet?? ❤️ Thank you for always being a huge supporter of me! Just popping into your show makes my whole day! Nothing better than a genuine, down to earth, kind and overall INCREDIBLE human being. Thank you for being you ❤️ lucky to call you my friend! Love my face mask. Thank you. Lovee my stuff from mallllll always I love you I love Mal. She is the nicest and kindest human! Bookmark 🔖 and follow her! She’s amazing!!! Everything always comes just as she describes!!! I love Mal’s pick me up bundles! So freaking cute, thank you love ❤️💜 Fantastic seller very detailed with her customers! Thank you for the giveaway, queen 👑 I appreciate you!! Everyone buy a Pick-Me-Up Bundle immediately!! It is even cuter and better than i could've imagined. Ily girly. I love my bundle! Such a sweet seller and fast shipping! TYSM! 🫶🏻🫶🏻