Évaluations (497)Thank you! I love the pillow! My husband asked me my I bought an area rug lol Came so fast, packed so well! I love buying from this seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I went to Mama Bebo’s show and somehow left with a cozy blanket, a box of metal puzzles, and absolutely no idea what just happened. 😂
One minute she’s selling, the next she’s dancing, then there’s a song, then—SQUIRREL! 🐿️😂 Five minutes later we’re all somewhere completely different and nobody remembers how we got there.
My blanket is fabulous, and the metal puzzles are apparently going to determine whether I’m actually intelligent or have just been faking it all these years. 😂 So far, the puzzles are winning.
Mama Bebo is hilarious, wonderfully chaotic, and ALWAYS entertaining. You don’t just buy something from her—you buy a ticket to the Mama Bebo Experience. 😂❤️
Five stars for the goodies, five stars for the laughs, and five stars for every squirrel moment. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love her card!!! A sincere personalized note was included! Thank you so much! The best! Love the Bebo Fam 🫶 The candle is beautiful! Thank you! The case came in great condition! I love getting packages from mamabebo!!! ❤️ So much love you have in everything you do. I love getting packages from you! As soon as it's opened, I can see it was packed with love and care. And ALWAYS a beautiful note included (my favorite part). ❤️ Thank you, Bo. Cathy P….
You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! You’re a gem!! 💎 😘 Mamabebo is SO much fun! 😂 I absolutely love her personality and energy. Honestly, it doesn’t even matter what she’s selling…you’ll find yourself coming to her shows just for HER. She’s hilarious, entertaining, and the kind of seller who makes you want to hang out even if you have zero intention of buying anything… and somehow you’ll probably still end up buying something. 🩵🩷🩵Steve… 🤭
You brighten my lives!! Thank you for this amazing and very sweet review. I so appreciate it. It made my day!! 🥰. Thanks again!!! Love, Mamabebo 🐝🎀 Thanks for a great item with a great seller!!Rosie! So glad you like your items! Thanks for coming back to leave me a review. I appreciate YOU!
Sincerely, 🐝🎀 Perfect blue cotton moo moo 🐮 😆
Love this seller. She’s so fun to watch! Blue💙🌙🌱🌙💙🌙💙💧🌱💧🌱Bluemoon ~
You rock!! You made my day!! I’m so glad we have connected thanks to whatnot! YOU are one of my favorite sellers on this app.
Much 🥰 Love. Mamabebo One of my favorite Sellers, I just love her vibe and so much fun to shop with . Love everything,shipping is so fast!! Great show! Seller always ships SO fast! So excited about my items. Seller has the best variety! Love this seller! Fun and engaging You are a wonderful delight always! If all the world could be like Bo! Thank you for the sweet note too. -Miranda