Évaluations (1 079)BEAUTIFUL pieces as always! I am never disappointed when I order from Marg! Mamamarg thank you so much for the pen. Loved it 🥰 Thank you! Perfect transaction! Would recommend to any buyer! Such a beautiful pen!! Tysm!! 💚🐈⬛💚 Loved my pens! Thanks so much! 💕 Nice Star Wars pens. Thank you. 💕💕💕💕 Amazing cowboys pens. Thank you. 💕💕💕 Awesome Deals from an Awesome Seller this item is so freaking cute and so in love with the outcome!!! One of my favorite sellers!! Omgosh I love my Vader fidget toy!! He’s so cool! Follow this seller for awesome 3D prints, handmade pens and other awesome goodies! Tysm! 💚🐈⬛💚 I love the pen, my friend will be surprised will check with you again for another evil eye pen she just loves evil eye and thanks for the givvy. TY So cute! Thank you! Perfect transaction! Would recommend to any buyer! Great seller and the best craft bags!! Thank you 🛶🛶 Absolutely the best pens. Addicted!!!! Thank you 💕🛶💕🛶💕🛶💕 Best pens ever. Thank you for the givy💕💕💕 Thank you so much! I LOVE!