Évaluations (139)such a beautiful print, thank you so much 🥹💗 Amazing quality and cute prints🫶🏻 Loved my Charlie Brown mama set! Will be back for CB for the rest of my boys. She is the sweetest seller and fast shipping and appreciated the verse, Lovely touch Tysm. God bless Everything was wonderful!! love the prints!! Thank you!! The blankets were great!! Thank you so much!! mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
So glad you like them. I have more coming in from a different factory so you’ll have to try those too lol Amazing bamboo!!mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
Appreciate you Sweetest seller! Amazing prints
mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
Thank you Such a cute collab set! Thank you!mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
One of my favorites! I am focusing on faith based prints for future customs Gorgeous print, great price, thanks so much!
mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
Thank you for shopping with me Perfect! Everything is so cute! Thank you!mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
So happy you found me Love my bamboo!!mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
So glad to make you happy! We love our blanket, shipped fast too
mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
I do my best! Beautiful Givy and presentation as well🫶🏼mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
Thank you for the kind words I love her customs! She’s also super sweet! mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
Thank you for your kind review Beautiful pieces! Her personal line is very high quality! We got the Hand picked by God set! Love it. All the other sets were great too! Thank you!mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
Appreciate very quick shipping great host I will be back 100%mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
Thank you so much The customs I ordered from her sold immediately and have positive feedback! I would love to be able to purchase more in the future I love you style and eye for patterns! Amazing prints and quality, the live was enjoyable, and I will purchase again!mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
This is going to be so much fun Loved my order this woman is such a beautiful soul she’s a mamma of many she does wonderful things for her community and it’s not just about the quality for me although that is wonderful her personality is amazing her story is beautiful I’ll always support her 💖mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
Wow. Thank you so much for the kind words and I look forward to seeing you again Love it all!mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
Thank you love it so soft and will fit him for longer than 3/6months!! great communication from seller and shipping was fast! mamaofmany_blessedVendeur
So glad we met. Looking cheated to continuing to grow together in this bamboo world