Évaluations (164)I was suppose to be getting 925 jewerly and its not . Thank you so much. I loved the jewelry 😍 Girl, you outdid yourself this time. I just finished opening your package and I am so amazed at all the beautiful pieces I got awesome pieces. I love you so much. I cannot thank you enough for everything you rock you remember that I love you. Love my purchases! Fast shipping! Great seller!! Love everything!! Fast shipping. I’ll be baaaacck!
Wonderful items! Very nice and helpful seller. Recommend to give her a look. You packaged everything so well. Thank You AAAAA+++++ PRODUCT, PRICE, PACKAGING, and PEOPLE…EVERYTHING exceptional as always!!! Just LOVE this SELLER!!! and always goes above and beyond to help you with what you need!! Check out a SHOW…You will not be disappointed!! See you there!!🤣OMGosh!!! i love you too babe.. XOXO 💋😘 thank you kindly sweet friend 🫶🏻😙❤️ Nothing in that bag was any use... 🧨🧨SUPERB SELLER & ITEMS🧨🧨+FAST SHIPPING!! I only got one earring to a few pairs and it was a tangled mess it took me forever to u tangle it all Great seller will definitely buy from again! great packaging and quick shipping! thank you for the free earrings they're so pretty! Warning: Received a broken item in my bundle. Seller promised to ship a replacement off-platform to avoid Whatnot support, explicitly asked for my address, and kept stalling me claiming she 'forgot.' Once my official Whatnot 30-day refund window expired, she completely BLOCKED me so I couldn't message her. Incredibly unprofessional, dishonest, and manipulative seller. Avoid at all costs! Ty for the great show. Love my jewelry.
AAAAA+++++ Yet again this SELLER!! Is awesome!!! Another happy purchase and customer that will definitely be back for more!! See you at the next one!! And remember be nice and share!! 🤣ur 😍 amazing. i enjoy everytime u come into my show. 💗❤️ AAAAA+++++ PRODUCT, PRICE, PACKAGING was awesome!!! Just love this SELLER!! She is always trying to make everyone happy and help find what they might want or need!!! Check out a show!! We will be there!!🤣😂🤣awwww thank you my sweet friend 🫶🏻 Thank you for all the treasures!! The lantern is even cooler in person.