Évaluations (955)My granddaughter will love
these. Thanks so much!! I purchased 6 great items from this seller and 3 of them had stains that weren’t disclosed which generally is not a big deal. It happens. The seller provided me with return labels in which I returned them and received credit. She then blocked me from future shows. It took 13 days for the post office to receive my package. Whereas this advertising it ships out within the day. Miss to wear this dress for the engagement that I needed it for. So disappointed in this purchase! This sweater is even more gorgeous in person! I love the T-shirt as well! Thank you so much OMG I bought the most beautiful shirt from a 'new to me' premium brand AND won the Buyers Givvy of a vintage Coach? Pinch me! Mandy Jo is an amazing person who sells awesome stuff. Go check her out. I had such a great experience at your show! so glad you’re in the algorithm… Was able to come to your show again last night. You are super sweet and down to earth and you have the best items. Wishing you so much success with your family and life. Amazing seller! Great items at wonderful prices! Would recommend! Good packaging and products Mandyjo has the best finds! Her stuff is not like everyone else’s. Such fun shows! She is a caring seller who supports others, but most of all an amazing friend ! ! 🫂 One of the best sellers on WhatNot!! Awesome seller! Great buys! Thanks! Mandy Jo is wonderful! She is sweet and kind and caring. Watching her show is fun and relaxing. No pressure and stress here! Go buy her stuff! As always, you provide the best!! Amazing seller with a beautiful heart. Hands down my favorite seller!!! Everything is always great, as Mandy does a fantastic job sourcing the best for less. Thank you 🥰 I have followed Mandy Jo for roughly 2 months now and I love her shows and she is such a kind person! She has amazing items and l look forward to more great finds! Thank you! MandyJo is an amazing seller and incredible human. She has beautiful items I cant help but bid for. It is an eclectic mix that keeps the show interesting. She is so sweet. You have to watch her!! The clasp on the halter was broken. I’m so sorry about that!! Message me and I’ll make it right! Again I apologize, I do try really hard to point out any flaws but I am human and do miss things sometimes. Please reach out, I’d like to make this right. Thank you Amazing seller ! Thanks Mandy !