Évaluations (260)one of the best sellers and people on the app!!!!missed you so much man. so glad ur doin well ❤️🩹 noice ty very much great stuff!!tysm for hanging with us. we always appreciate you ❤️ love everything I got ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Arrived smelling heavy of smoke. Print was also bent in the mailer. Stickers looked good. apologies for the bent print. unfortunately in transit that can happen. 5/5 fun times with Mariah and the family 🫶 I always love this stream 😍😍 panda bangers and other goodies tysm fellas appreciate y'all !!! fast safe shipping so cool stream, the card I got is so beautiful Thanks for always a good time a good cards !! fast shipping great packaging!thank you for always being so supportive 💞 Finally came in 🫶 thank you for the help with shipping and extra goodies 🫶so glad it got there safely I 💕 love this stream 😍😁😁😁 f÷+$ yah ty ! perfectly packaged nd jap set getting closer to the mst set! Cards came in great condition very happy with my purchase. shipping was great, I highly recommend checking out there show! 10/10 ⭐ Thank you. wonderful stream, love it Great experience watching the show. Luck was on my side that day and won a couple of givys. Ending up buying a few as well. Great quality! Can’t wait for the next show. Order Received
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I'm glad tysm for joining us Quick and pleasant interaction. Quick delivery. Great packaging and arrived in great shape. Would definitely recommend!had fun so glad u joined us tysm My new favorite custom card show of all time! This great show has an outstanding seller and co host, they sell fire cards and giveaway free vibes with actual giveaway's as well! amazing people in the chat and flawless response time if you ever need anything! shipping is incredible my cards have always been safe and delivered as they were shown on screen. I give this seller a 10/10⭐ Thank You. 5/5 amazing art work as usually. Get them while you can yalls work is absolutely amazing as well 💓 I'll always suggest you guys. great service like always