Évaluations (402)I wasn't on the live won I won with a pre-bid so I didn't know that the base I won was in need of repair. I over paid because of shipping and will have to fill in gaps in wood to make something out of it. I would have picked a different one, but that is my fault. Sweet little give away! Thank you so much! Very cute item! Thank you! Adorable little vase for a very good price. Arrived quickly and nicely packaged. Thank you! Such cute items, I love the handmade Christmas stocking! Awesome seller, go follow and see her beautiful items! Thank you! 🫶🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 Thanks for my great bundle! Absolutely love my items. As always my items arrived exactly as described. Package arrived with no damage because it was well packaged. I love what I purchased, thank you!! shipped quick and packaged very well. even better in person, thanks so much! Great condition and the seller had great packing!
Absolutely adorable brass elephant bottle opener! Thank you! Such a wonderful seller!!! thank you. Love my flower seeds. I can’t wait to plant them. Thank you to a wonderful Whatnot selller!!