Évaluations (96)Love everything. Great prices. Fast shipping. 🥰 5 star/duck 🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆 approval for another perfect box from Matty! Thanks for packaging everything so safely friend! You are the best Matty! I love all of my Daisy ducks. Thanks for my extra snack surprise! Thanks Matty for even more amazing finds! Such cool items! Thank you so much! Thank you Matty! Love my Tianas 💚 Speedy shipping 🤭 If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck! Wonderful Seller, everything packaged pristine. Thank you!🐧 Beautiful Disney pieces!!! Matty has the best! Seller was very thoughtful in how much care they took into packaging items. Items arrived clean and in a timely manner. Very impressed with the attention they took to provide the best experience possible for the customer. Thanks for another great box Matty! He always finds the best Disney figures for me. I appreciate you my friend! Thanks for helping me complete my Halloween set Matty! Thanks for shipping everything so fast too. You’re the best. Another order of outstanding Disney!!! Everything is beyond clean and packaged with such care!!! Thank you for ALWAYS providing the best at rock bottom prices!!! The stickers are amazing!!! 🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆 Thank you 🙏 great figure and super fast shipping. The Daisy Ducks keeping getting better and better! Thanks Matty for always having the most unique Daisy’s to add to my growing collection. Amazing seller! Cannot recommend more highly! always has the stuffs I need 🫶 fast shipping awesome packing tysm 💕 Thanks for another great box Matty!! He keeps me stocked with amazing Daisy Duck figures. I’m so happy to support such an awesome seller. I love all my Hulks!!! Thank you so much Matty!!! Great seller everyone, great packaging too!!! Absolutely perfect!!! Love it all!!!
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆 🦆 🦆 🦆 🦆 🦆 5 Quacks! Excellent inventory and fun show! Buy from Matty! He has great stuff! 🦆