Évaluations (106)excellent seller thank you so much Thank you so much for the extra! You always send some love to mini hidden! Good vibes for the show and great setup for the break! ❤️🍀 Thank you for the great cards. Can't wait to read the story! Last one I read was wonderful Loved the inclusion of a short story! Great insurance and great streamer. Absolutely brilliant will definitely buy from seller again Lovely streamer, really fair prices and generous insurance on breaks. Great store!
Great stream. Great product, great price.
Oh and thank you for the wedding card, but about 32 years late 🤣🤣🤣 All of the items arrived safely packaged and neatly separated and sleeved where rare. The short story was very beautiful, I will be keeping it safe for when I can hopefully once read it for my future child too.Many thanks, I’m glad all arrived safely; and thank you so much for reading the story and your kind words, that is very much appreciated :) have a good one, J Lovely stream, great fun and loved everything the seller sent, lovely of them :) lovely book ty hun 10 stars Friendly seller, very professional. Much appreciated! 💜 My first item received from mazeman11 for one of his books that he has written, "The hard blokes of Sparta" is a funny satire that is revelant to the fantasy genre we all know and love. I'd recommend mazeman11 for a good show. Amazing seller, quick delivery and good packaging. Pulled some decent cards too! Cheers for the book mate. Break was a blast too! Amazing seller, thank you. Loved the card you put them in 🤣 great condition and great deal All well packed with extra art cards for
little one ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ great item and fast delivery 😁