Évaluations (322)Arrived perfect. Cute figures was a bit hit with my friend. Stickers!!! Thanks fam!! Yall da best! 🩷🩷 Great people! Great deals packaging and fast shipping! great people amazing show excellent seller. everyone needs to check out his shows I absolutely love the name stands Amazing people!! Love them and their shows!! Great looking lure stands. Great seller ! Great prices ! Fast shipping!!! Man I love this stand!! Chewee is one of the best on here!! Stop and shop here! Chewee is the freakin man….always delivers no doubt….daisy j hand painted one of the coolest baits I’ve ever seen….thank u guys so much for everything …blessed to have met u guys thanks again Excellent auction, fast shipper and item as expected! Awesome seller on what not. Beautiful hand painted lures. Very happy at a killer price Absolutely awesome seller. Love the gear. Always a great show with great baits!! Awesome products. Very nice couple. I highly recommend you watch their show. You will be glad you did. One of the best. Love the show