Évaluations (1 502)MD has the greatest selection of jewelry. Great prices also. Check out her shoppe. Wow 🤩
Stunning jewelry collection
Prices were fantastic
The show was amazing so many people were blessed by the seller the chat and I enjoyed celebrating 🥳 with the birthday 🎂 lady and her wonderful daughter 🫶🏼😍
I am always so happy with my orders.🤗
Many many blessings to you sweetheart 💕💝💕 thank you so much! I love the ring, its beautiful. thank you for the givvy and little gift 🎁 ❤️ 💕 Thank you so very much!!! Another amazing package! Highly recommend! such a fun birthday show! 🎉 thank you for the kind handwritten note and free givvys. The jewelry is just as beautiful in person, and always securely packaged...it's impossible not to buy something here lol can't wait for the next show 💕 I love shopping with MDcollections!! Their jewelry is 🤌🏾🤌🏾. Every piece is so gorgeous! I’m so thankful for my civvys it is so stunning and I can’t wait to wear them. Highly recommended to be shopping with!! Love em!! 💕💕 MD, Gabs — thank you so much for all my sweet new pieces and givvys! (And the fragrance 🥹) As always, I am in awe with how much more beautiful they are in person! ILY both. I will always be here to support. God bless 🫶🏻 and HBD again to mom ♥️ Such a fun package to open. So many free and cute little touches added to the order. Packaged with love. stunning is an understatement! always as beautiful and generous and so much love in one package 📦 💕. I am so honored and humbled by ur gifts tita! happiest birthday i love u so so much! please dont miss out! Good quality for the price. Fun freebies included in the package! Super nice host. Thank you MD for the bundle deal on the little cameras. They are the cutest and what is the most amazing is that they flash and click. You are the best. I appreciate you for doing that. Perfect 🤩
Jewelry is always stunning seller is always lovely 😍 packed very nicely 📦💝 Blessings ✨✨ Super quality givey necklace chain! Fast shipping. Thank you! the pieces are beyond stunning ❤️ i can't get enough! thank you tita and Gab for these steals and deals ! shows are so fun and you should see the package makes me and my kiddos just can't wait for another one! very generous seller very sweet and I just love them so much❤️❤️❤️❤️ don't miss out Stunning 🤩 Jewelry
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Wonderful seller😍
Thank you
Many Blessings 💖✨ Amazing jewelry 😍
Sweet as can be seller 😍
Great prices
Great packaging
Fun show -great chat- quality of the beautiful jewelry is excellent!
Definitely stop by and say hello 👋
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💖💖💖💖💖 Slay always !!!💯❤️🔥 thank you tita MD!!!❤️ Thank you so much Gabs & Mom 🥹🫶🏻 I’m in AWE with every single package I receive from you girls! Thank you so so much 🥰 The 3d creatures that Gabi and her hubby make are so cute.