Évaluations (663)All albums were in great condition! Super fast delivery! Amazing seller and great record quality and shipping! Everything was good. Shipping, packaging and Vinyl condition A+ My record arrived quickly in beautiful condition and packaged very safely. Thank you so much! Excellent selection. Thanks for the additional vinyl. Amazing condition - outside of new records, these are probably the closest to mint that I've received from a Whatnot seller. And great packing for shipping too. Impressed! Very cool albums! Been listening to them all day. Thanks! Great albums . Great seller. Fast shipping. Great prices, product, selection and fast shipping! Thanks Great albums. Great seller. Fast shipping. Great album. Great seller. Fast shipping. Thanks brother as always!!!! Keep letting know if get anymore freestyle. I still have a list I’m trying to collect. great seller. fun show and great records with fast shipping. thanks guys Great seller and lightning fast shipping. Will always do business without a worry 🫡 Perfect; Fast, Well Packed, Exceptional Condition...Thank You! Great albums. Great seller. Fast delivery. great seller! super transparent. will buy from you again! A+ seller. Great records, shipped quick & safe. Many thanks.