Évaluations (471)I rarely am able to catch the shows, but when I do—I have the best time and get great deals 💖💖 Always a great experience! Item exactly as described. Fast shipping. Packaged well. Great deal. Thank you. Cards arrived as described. Fast shipping! Amazing Elsa lot, such great prices! Will definitely be watching more shows to buy more, thank you! all cards were in amazing condition and seller is also amazing The best part of waking up, is Meglet in your cup. I love spending time in Meg’s shows in the morning or at night too!! Meg is always there to put a smile on your face!! Packs arrived as described. Fast shipping!
Thank you so much for walking me through my first digi break, it was so much fun & I hit big!! Great seller & community <3 Meg is the morning yin to my nighttime yang on Whatnot.
She holds down the morning shift, I hold down the night shift, and somewhere between the two of us there’s probably always someone selling cards when we should all be doing something more productive.
But genuinely, Meg is one of those sellers who makes Whatnot a better place to hang out. Great cards, fair prices, fast shipping, and the kind of welcoming stream where you pop in for five minutes and somehow you’re still there an hour later. She’s funny, kind, incredibly generous, and just really damn good at what she does.
When I’m wrapping up for the night, I know Meg will be there bright and early to keep the cardboard economy moving.
She is morning. I am night.
She has coffee. I have poor sleep habits.
The perfect seller yin and yang.
If you haven’t hung out in one of Meg’s streams yet, fix that. Just apparently set an alarm first. 😂
10/10 seller and an even better person.I have no words. Except supercalifragilisticexpialodocious Thanks!!!Absolutely my friend!! Thanks for your support and I know those girls will love it!!! 😍 I had so much fun in this show and appreciate the cards and everything!Thank you SO much, I love to hear this!! 😊 Cards arrived as described. Thanks for the extra card! Thanks for the review!! 😊 Thank you so much your package did make my day!
absolutely love the cards thabk you so much!! amazing stream and vibes plus fast shipping!!