Évaluations (2 055)just perfect as always thankyou Mel xxx lovely trousers Mel, thank you so much and thanks for the socks such a lovely touch xx Absolutely fantastic. Great lives great prices and fantastic customer service. Thank you happy customer. Lovely vintage knitwear love them very well packed & quick delivery As always the most amazing items from my favourite lady. absolutely over the moon xxx Fabulous shirt thank you xx I love this little jacket, so lovely thank you so much Mel and of course my socks are brilliant too - thank you!!!! Xx Beautiful trousers x the best show on what not with our Mel. There is no one better. Beautifully packaged and every care and thought given to the customer. Highly recommend x Beautiful items as always. Genuine sweet host thank you. x Love the jacket 🤩, thank you xxx stunning items once again thankyou so much. xx Beautiful items from the lovely Mel as ever. Thank you very much. X more beautiful things from our Mel. never disappointed when I get my delivery, thanks Mel xx Absolutely love love my order. Thank you so much for the lovely scarf also,love that. 💕 there’s not one thing I don’t like,everything is the best quality. Beautifully wrapped as always and fast shipping. 💕💕🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💕💕 I absolutely adore my purchase. The trousers fit perfectly - just what I wanted, and I love the socks. Thank you so much lovely human ❤️ As always Mel delivers gorgeous soft jumpers ideal for this time of year. Lovely colours and fab quality. Beautifully packaged too thank you 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 As always my beautiful boutique clothing I purchased from the lovely mell. Everything was of fab quality,always packaged with care. Love my free socks 🧦 thank you lovely.Mell is my favourite Seller,such a genuine lovely person inside snd out. Her shows are just fab with her amazing collection of variety boutique . She really does deserve the credit. All handpicked herself. Fast shipping. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💕💕💕 xxx Mel you are the best!!! I love my items and then such a thoughtful buyers givvy I feel really lucky - thank you 🤩 the most amazing seller xxx Absolutely as described and wow the trousers totally go with blouse I got from you. The body suits are stunning too, dont think would have bought if were not described and shown as accurately as you did. Thank you Wow what a beautiful jacket from our Mel x x as always a fantastic seller, great shows and a kind soul x