Évaluations (523)ty for the clothes, they were all great! Thank you so much im absolutely tickled with my purchase and I can't wait to order again soon 💗 MY GIRLLLLL!! Always slaying the bundles. Love you big much ❤️ Super happy with my items and such amazing pricing! Thank you!!! My sweet Melanie never lets me down. When I want a new outfit or top or anything she always has something I want and love it Everytime! Love shopping with Melanie!!!! She’s the best with the best items!!! Melanie knocked it out of the park yet again!! Thank you!!
love everything as always! great seller ty Mel. great seller.fast shipping.well package. is a pleasure to buy from you. Great bundle! Thank you! So glad to have met you on my raid train! The clothes are so cute, Love everything that I ordered. Seller is very sweet and kind. Exactly as described excellent seller !
Love all of my items from Mel. She’s the sweetest seller and her prices are insanely good. Thank you girl! 🩷 Items were cute. However, there was a cigarette smoke smell on them. I did reach out to seller and she said she doesn’t smoke. It took a couple of washes and some scent boosts/oxyclean. But other than that, no complaints.No ma’am…no smoking here. As I mentioned in our message LAST month, I am a reseller of pre loved items. I’d be lying if I said that I’ve never had any complaints about items. Things happen. Things can be missed. But no one has ever came back and complained about a smell of smoke. I’m happy you were able to wash the clothes and get the smell out. Take good care!❤️ Gorgeous set! Great condition and amazing price! Items received fast and as exactly described and seen in show ! Thanks so much :)
I absolutely love Melanie! She is so sweet and truly cares about her customers ❤️ she is the best!!! She deserves 10 stars!! Fast, safe shipping! Beautiful items!!💕