Évaluations (629)Kids love my items! Great stuff! I got it awhile ago but it’s just now showing I got it Love everything! Great seller As described, fast shipping! Thank you! Love everything thank you so much 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Purchase was easy delivery was good but the machine is 😞 broken.Hi! I am so sorry it arrived broken, item was in working condition with me ! But I am more than okay to do a refund! Thank you so much! So nice! Thank you for being so generous with the giveaway!! All items arrived in PERFECT condition!!! The shipping was incredibly fast and it even came packaged to prevent damage or theft! The seller was incredibly kind and communicative and even offered a great deal! I would 100% recommend to others and will be personally purchasing again in the future!!!! Love all the books! Thank you so much. The best seller!!!! Everything came perfect and packaged beautifully. My daughter is one happy girl! Everything arrived quickly, perfectly packaged, and in excellent condition. A smooth order all around. Thanks so much! Everything was in amazing condition thank you!! Such cute bookmarks, thank you so much!! 💕 Love these books to start my lalaloopsy book collection. Everything is perfect! My son loves it. Thank you! I love the books! Melissa truly has an amazing inventory of books! I love her eye beautiful picture books! Such great finds that are now part of our home library. 💞 Very happy! Shipped with care