Évaluations (2 189)As always - amazing seller ! Fabulous Shows!!!! Great selections!!! Fast shipping too! awesome items and great seller absolutely love Melissa ❤️ Girl! Absolutely love everything! Package arrived quickly and packed really well. Such a fun show! Melissa and her hubs are the best! Just adore them! Be sure to check out her show. She has got amazing deals! Amazing deals and super fast shipping! Thank you Melissa and Eric!!! Crispy perfect brand new cap!! Thank you! absolutely love everything ❤️ 💕 Love everything! 😍 TYSM!! Melissa! Thanks for this nice vest, looks even better in person. Appreciate the fast shipping too. Looking forward to your next stream. Love the items and especially the prices! Kind seller! Fast shipping, secure and safe packaging, and even sent free surprise pkg of 3 beautiful Cotton socks! Thank you so much for a truly problem -free transaction! I absolutely LOVE my MK bag and Torrid leggings! Melissa is amazing! Love all of my new clothes! Melissa has some of the best boutique and high end goods! Thank you so much for everything. Love buying high quality items at a great price. Also love receiving items still in the original polys! 💙💜 Ahhh!! 😍 thank you so much!! 10/10 seller, and the bag I got was packaged with so much care like WOW. Shipping was quick and item exactly as described / shown. 💕 Check out Melissa! She has great products, great prices, ships quickly and she’s a fantastic human! Highly recommend her shows when you can catch her live! I purchased a bunch a Rae Mode from
Melissa in this show and the quality is AMAZING! If you aren’t checking out Melissa’s shows you’re really missing out! Entertainment 5+ stars! Shipping 5+ Stars! Value 5+ Stars!! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Super fast shipping! Thank you so much! absolutely love everything and my friend Melissa 🧡 My absolute favorite seller on this app! Such an amazing seller on whatnot!!! Always bringing the high quality products with such reasonable prices!!!! Check out her shows, you will be NOT be disappointed!!! Thanks Melissa, love the smell of my butter. It’s so high in demand, I could make a fortune if I hang on to it! Thanks for the extra gift, I always enjoy you.