Évaluations (745)Thank you. I absolutely loved my purchase. Mel really tries her darndest to find exactly or pretty close to what you are looking for. Anyway I’m totally happy with what u did get!
Thank you so much for the 2 extra goodies Thank you so very much for the precious givvy💕 Love my beauty items!!! The prices was amazing and the items were packed great and arrived safely!! Thank you Mel! I can’t say enough good things about this seller! She has lightning fast shipping. Her prices are so low. Her shows are wonderful and if you stick around and watch them all the way your face will get sore from laughing! Everything was exceptional and exactly as described!! Thank you so much
great seller. sorry for the late feedback! Great seller! I had tons of fun shopping with you!! I'm very happy with all of my purchases. Thanks so much. ☺️ My daughter is so in love with her items she's been showing everyone. One of the best sellers here and super sweet! If you're not shopping with her you definitely need to be! 🫶💜 thank you very much. everything is perfect ! Thank you so much for the giveaway. Love my items and your packaging brought them to me in perfect condition. TYSVM 🫶 Precious seller and beautiful items! Thank you! 🩵 Very very happy with every single one of my little bundles! Amazing pieces and super-fast shipping!! Thank you!! I am so very happy with all of the beautiful little treasures in my package!! Loved shopping with you too! It was a ton of fun! :) Great seller with fantastic pieces!! Thank you!💜 I love my earrings!! They are absolutely gorgeous!! Mel is the best!! 🩷🩷🩷