Évaluations (13)Love my order! Beautiful! packed very well. Arrived safely to my house. I will definitely shop again with this seller. she is kind, helpful and fun. thank you so much appreciate you 🙏 ❤️😊 McCoy turkey platter - beautiful piece! Quick ship. Shopped a vintage shop with Mel and it was amazing! Great finds. Quick ship. So fantastic!! I love it. Wonderful seller
Absolutely fantastic packing!! Thank you!!Thank you friend! And as always, thank you for the support ❤️ Fun show, quick shipping and vintage treasure found! 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much for shopping with me! And for your patience as I am just getting started! Can’t wait to see you again! ❤️ Thank you!You, my dear, are so welcome! Thanks for shopping with me! Your support means so much!❤️ I love everything great show well packed thanks so much!
Thank you so much for shopping and the support! And most of all, the patience ❤️ love them even more building memories with my grandson Thank you for shopping with me! Some of the best parts of my life were memories made with my grandparents ❤️