Évaluations (100)Gorgeous fabric. Shipping time fast! Customer service amazing! Super seller! Quick ship! Thank you! Great Fabric and good customer service Wife is thrilled with purchase thank you so much. Will purchase again from you Beautiful fabric great shop fabric is so cute! love it, fast delivery! Well packaged. Really cute fabric! Great finds. Thank you☀️ Great Fabric! And good Customer Service I'm excited to have this material!! Junk journaling here I come!! I love the fabric I purchased! It’s so cute, and I’ll definitely be back for more soon💗 Such beautiful fabric, neatly packaged and exactly what I ordered! Thank you! All my fabrics are beautiful, thank you Fun and quick! Great lady!! Great show, quick delivery. Love my
Purchases. Thank you! Beautiful fabric and wonderful service. Highly recommend! ❤️ Great Fabric and good customer service Such nice fabrics! Great quality too. Thank you! Fabric is good quality. Fast delivery.