Évaluations (11)Got an awesome sketch from my favorite movie growing up. was sent progress shots, and the final product was amazing! The order arrived in perfect condition in record time! Will buy again!! Great sketch from an awesome artist! professional packaging and prompt shipping. will buy again!! If I could leave 6 stars, I would. Beautiful work! 👏 Absolutely love the two pieces I purchased! 💕 My first time buying from her and definitely won’t be my last. Beautiful artwork and such a lovely personality too. So happy with my pieces! ✨ So happy to have my first official piece from Emily! So much time and love goes into each piece, it’s hard not to enjoy the end result every time. What an amazing piece from a talented artist! Looks even better in person 👌 Adorable item, Came quickly, great packaging! Thank you! Such cute keychains! Packaged very well with extra goodies! Will be back for some more cute stuff just as soon as she restocks!