Évaluations (636)Oh, and look at that I was already back before I can even write my first review. Another 10 stars! Lol. WNA (im starten WhatNotAnonymous) How can i give 10 stars?!? Fantastic show, 😍 the assortment. Excellent packaging! U know you’ll see me again Thank you for my givy Mike! You’re an amazing person! Good deals and fast shipping👊🏼 Best CCG prices in town recommend 10/10 Received my order and packaged with excellency. Mike you’re an amazing person and seller and you made it fan/ collector very happy. Thank you so so much. dude hooked me up, items shipped really fast and secure. 100% recommend Thank you Mike for my order and thank you for packaging my order well. I look forward to the next stream! Thank you Mike for my order and packaged extra well in another sealed box and my extra gift. I love your product and hopefully purchase some more. Thank you for my order and the extra gift. These will look great with my other collection. Looking forward to the next steam.
Great seller fast shipping Thanks! Cool art, can't wait to put them on the wall. 😃👍 I can't say enough the bangers micfer has , these boards and cards are 🔥🔥🔥 , if your looking for deals and steals and good vibes come visit his stream . all around great service , good vibes , honest seller . always will be a long term customer . 5 stars for fast shipping , packaging , and quality beyond measure. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ my bro with the dragonball cards , this seller is great , a straight shooter , and as a repeat customer I will continue to support this seller , packages are always protected , some of the best dbz pulls on whatnot happen right here . 5 stars for amazing customer service , vibes packages coming in hot and fast . and damn good.cards . cant say enough how much I recommend this seller . thank you so much for.the cards . packaged was delivered very quickly and packaged was very well packed . love this seller always doing good by his people . 10/10 🔥🔥🔥 BIG PLUG 🔌 ALWAYS HOOKIN IT UP APPRECIATE YOU FAM gravy as always , cards are perfect, I will continue to support and buy from this seller 5 stars for the homie .🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟