Évaluations (100)An amazing seller and someone I am happy to call my friend. She is kind and cares about each and every buyer! I love her packages and how pretty she makes them! WOW, what an absolutely AMAZING seller! 💕 She has the BEST prices, and every single item is wrapped with so much care and attention to detail. Everything arrived perfectly packaged and not a single thing was damaged!
And the little gifts and surprises make opening my package SO much fun! 🎁 You can really tell how much she cares about her customers and the experience she creates. I’m beyond happy with my purchase and will 100% be back for more! As always. I love everything. Thank you so much!!! Packaging was top tier!! It wasn't going to shake or come be damaged. I really appreciate that as a buyer. Great deals and great products! Thank you Great items at great prices! Packed well also! Tysm! 🫶🏻 Opening up mail from Michelle is like Christmas! She carefully packages everything and wraps everything up in the cutest paper. I love shopping with her because she has amazing products and her shipping is always super fast! Thank you for being authentic and kind! Thank you SO much! You have amazing products and your shipping is always so fast. Everything was packaged with love! Thank you so much for my giveaway Michelle you’re so sweet I love your shows. You have so many great deals and products. Thank you so much for your generous buyers giveaway. I Love your show. I learned a lot . Your fantastic! 🩷🍸💚 If I could give 1,000 ⭐️’s I would! Michelle is one of the most kindest and honest sellers I’ve encountered on Whatnot. Not only are her products 100% authentic but they are high quality too! Her shipments always arrive super fast and are packaged with care. You can tell she really takes pride in her work! Michelle greets everyone with a smile and welcomes them in as if they’ve been long time friends (yes, even the new shoppers)! Shop small and go support Michelle, she is absolutely amazing!!! I truly loved your show! ❤️ You had such amazing products and incredible deals. I had such a great time shopping with you, and I’m already looking forward to coming back. Thank you for such a wonderful experience! 🥰✨ What an amazing show! The products were amazing, the prices were great, and I absolutely loved everything I received. I’ll definitely be coming back! 💕✨ Thank you for the great deals and fast shipping! Amazing products great and sweet host very generous to
Her customers will def be bk to shop again great experience overall
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you so much for the kind giveaway 🩵 I had a wonderful experience with this seller, both winning a giveaway and making a purchase! The seller was friendly, helpful, and made everything so easy. Shipping was super fast, and my purchase arrived in great condition. Overall, I’m very happy and will definitely buy from this seller again! Michelle’s house great products a little bit of everything Great luxury products and great everything she’s amazing Amazing seller! Everything was individually wrapped and packaged so nicely. The personal touches were super cute and really appreciated. Shipping was fast, and you can tell how much care was put into the order. Thank you so much! 💕