Évaluations (5 232)beautiful nails 💅🏾 thank you so much 😊 Nails are so pretty and packaging was perfect. Thank youu! Great show, beautiful nails. Thank you for the beautiful giveaways. Excellent product and great packaging love Nails are BEAUTIFUL, but nail designs lift very easily had my nails on 1 day and the design on my right index finger completely lifted off whole I had to buy some “similar” nail polish to try and make due until time to change was a little disappointed ☹️ These nails are absolutely gorgeous! Fast shipping and top notch customer service! Ty so much for my nails giveaway win you guys are the best 🙏🏾💕 Shipping took forever but I absolutely love them they’re beautiful Awesome show! Love the nails and Thank you got the Givy!! Very cute and my size!! Love them!
Super cute nail stickers! Thank you! Great quality and fast shipping🩶 love them! packaging was safe and secure! Gorgeous nails! Great buying experience! I love host Tempest 🩷