Évaluations (4 244)Love Annie Book is awesome Great shows with amazing ephemera! Thanks Annie!
✨🫶🏻✨ Annie bought the cats…and somehow I’m the one who’s now overrun with them. 😂 Not complaining—they’re fabulous! Thanks for another fun show, a great selection of paper goodness AND some freebies! Quite literally, THE BEST!!! Great banter lot! Annie always brings the best! Thanks! Thank you for the givy. It was shipped fast and packaged well. 10/10 seller. Fast-talking raid energy in the best way! Mighty Annie had great photos & fun narration — I love all my picks! Annie is a one of a kind seller with great energy, amazing ephemeral pieces and cards, and always so interactive with the group! Love this gal! 💚 My favorite seller on WN - so many beautiful things at great prices. And I get everything so quickly, while carefully packed. Generous giveaways, too! Always wonderful purchases from Annie — unique ephemera, well-priced, and careful packaging with quick shipping. What more could a buyer ask for? She’s awesome! mightyAnnie has the coolest stuff and you can't sit in her shows without learning something fascinating. she's a real gem. 10 out of 10. highly recommend. Great Seller, Fast and Secure Shipping, Love The Cards, Thanks! ♠️♥️♣️♦️ Thank you so much Great Show Live the die cuts! Such a wealth of information! If she doesn’t have it, it doesn’t exist!!! Bookmark her shows. Always fabulous! Thank you so much and thank you for the awesome givvy postcards.
💕💕💕💕💕💕 I like this postcard so much that I am framing it! Thanks MightyAnnie for all your fun offerings and the quick shipping! Love these snaps!! Annie always brings the best! Received the postcards today, thank you Annie! And so glad I could catch your fun show 🖤 Thank you!!! Great postcards