Évaluations (1 032)Great condition and great shipping Gorgeous item! Delicious smelling candle! Flawless shipping and excellent seller. Thank you!! Funeral potatoes is in the cookbook -called southern cheesy potatoes! 😊Hahaha! Thats sooo good! Thanks for looking! 😆❤️ Beautiful!! Packaged so well. She will be very loved! Thank you! Super fast shipping! Everything as shown on live. Thank you! Great experience! This little lamp is even prettier in person!! Love it!! Absolutely phenomenal packaging and shipping time. The item arrived exactly as described and in perfect condition. Thank you! This is beautiful…great care in packing and excellent shipping time. Item is exactly as described, ty!
WOW !! fantastic salvage piece Arrived safely. Beautiful crazed bowl. Thank you. So, this was my 2nd purchase on this platform and I was just as pleased as I was on the 1st! Excellent packaging (thank goodness because the delivery ppl busted up the box) ensuring that it arrived safely!!! Lightning fast shipping too!! Cannot wait to figure out a spot for this piece! Thanks soooo much! Love it! Thought this piece is very unique! Thank you! Kim Items showed up quickly and were packaged very well!! Thank you! Adorable thank you! Packages well Great seller, packaged items well and shipped quickly. Thanks! Thank you so much! I received what I ordered with no issues and everything was packed very well! The givy is sooo kind! Love my stuff! Thank you again! 😊 Perfect packing! Love this shop! Amazing plates! And even more amazing packaging!! Thank you so much!!