Évaluations (722)All my MICRO minis are soooo cute! I have never even seen a cloche this small!! I love the tiny glass white dove. Thank you for the 2 little baggies of goodies for the GIVEAWAY that I won ❤️ Packaged perfectly. So tiny. Such cute minis!! Such great packaging!! Thank you!! 😊 Cannot begin to describe how amazing the handmades are! Love love love all my new mini mini’s!! Thank you 😊
Wonderfully packaged!! Love my new minis!! Thanks for the Halloween minis!! 🎃🦇 Tysm for my minis. They are exactly what I wanted! Great minis! Everything came carefully packed. Thank you! Love the blue and white pitcher and white pitcher!!! Thank you thank you!! 😃👍👍😃😃 Thank you very much! Nicely packaged! Love my cute lil pewter goat. Always great things to choose from. Thank you 😊 These handmade pieces are always amazing!! Tysm Kasy! We are so happy you love our handmade minis!! 🫶🏻🩵 I love them all! Officially hooked! 🫶🏻 So happy to have more minis from this amazing seller!! I’m always extremely pleased with their creations!!Aw tysm! That really means a lot that you love our mini creations!! 🫶🏻💫 Great items and a great seller! Thank you so much for this very kind review! We truly appreciate your support and are so glad you had a great experience. 🫶🏻🩵💫 Love, love, LOVEEEEE my little cutting board painting! She does an amazing job!!! Cannot wait for her next show!!! 💕Thank you so much for the lovely review! It makes me so happy to know you're loving your spooky mini board. I’m working on a new batch right now, so stay tuned for more! 🫶🏻💫 So so incredibly happy with the results of these commissioned pieces! The craftsmanship is incredible, so realistic, so much detail and love in each and every carrot . Worth every dollar and more ! We are over the moon that you’re so happy with your custom pieces! Knowing that you appreciate all the love, detail, and care put into every herb and tiny carrot truly means everything to us! 🫶🏻🩵 Always love my irems from this seller !! 🤎😊Tysm for this wonderful review! 🫶🏻🩵🧜🏻♀️