Évaluations (94)Absolutely love my plates! Fast shipping, and great packaging! Thank you so much for the beautiful card! One of my besties and favorite sellers Shipped quickly and packaged so well!! Thank you! Such a sweet butter pad!Thank you so much for leaving me a review. It’s such a kindness to new sellers when we get feedback. Please come and see me again! 💖💖💖 This beautiful plate was in perfect condition. It was exactly as described. It was shipped promptly and packaging was great. It’s always fun to shop here and thank you for the GivvyVicki, thank you so much for leaving us a review. My shipping manager will appreciate the compliment. You have my heartfelt gratitude for attending my shows. Please come and see us again! Perfect transaction! Packed so very carefully! I appreciate your above and beyond efforts! I will buy more from you again! Natalie, you are so sweet to take the time to leave me a review. I will pass your compliments about the packing onto my shipping manager. 😉 after all, our gratitude is the only payment he receives. Lol please come and see me again! So nice of you! Thank you!😊 Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It was such a pleasure to have you in my show. Let’s raid again in the future! 💖💖💖 I am in love with this darling tiny rose chintz auger and creamer set. Thank you for packing so carefully. Brandy, I am so happy that you loved your little creamer and sugar dish. Weren’t they just the sweetest? I knew their person would come along! Everyone should get in on rose chintz. 😆 thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is much appreciated. Please come and see me again! 💖💖💖 Love the cute cat minis!!! Thank you so much!!!Thank you so much for the review! I’m so glad your wild cats got to you quickly and safely! Please come and see me again. 💖💖💖💖 Best variety of cool collectibles I’ve seen on this platform. The seller is a gem. You are such an awesome supporter of my shows! Thank you for joining me week in and week out. 💖💖💖 They are gorgeous exactly as described, a real treasure. The price was good. The shipping was excellent. This is probably my eighth or ninth purchase from this site and everything including the description has been exceptional.Thank you so much for leaving a review. They make such a difference for new sellers. I’m so happy that you love what I love. 😉 One of my favorite sellers!!! In love with my purchases! Great packaging and fast shipping!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It always makes me happy when you have a few minutes to pop into a show! 💖💖💖 Super fast shipping and packaged very well! Love this seller!You are so kind to take the time to leave me a review. I always look forward to seeing you in your shows and it makes me smile when I see you pop into one of mine. 💖💖💖 Perfect poodle!I’m so glad your poodle arrived safely! I do purchase vintage and antique poodles whenever I can find them 1) because poodles are awesome and 2) because they are so nostalgic. Please come and see me again! 💖💖💖 I love this platter, it's so beautiful!!! thank you for wrapping it so carefully!Kerri, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Wasn’t that platter dreamy?? It is the only one of its kind that I’ve ever had and I was so happy you loved it as much as I did. Thank you for shopping with me. Please come and see me again. 💖💖💖 I absolutely love them both and fits perfectly with my collection!!Dawn, you are so sweet to take the time to leave a review. I’m so happy that we were able to add to your collection. I would love it if you would message me a picture of your treasures. I always look forward to seeing how people display their pieces. Please come and see me again! 💖💖💖 What a stunner!! It arrived safe!! Thank you!!!Thank you so much for the review! It makes all the difference for new sellers. I am so glad that grand old beauty got to you safely. Please come and see me again! 💖💖💖 One of my favorite sellers! Fast shipping, and great packaging!! Thank you for the review sweet friend!! I will pass your compliments about the shipping on to my “shipping manager”. 😆 Great customer service! :)Crystal, thank you so much for shopping with me! Your review means so much to me as a new seller. I appreciate you! Please come and see me again. 💖💖💖 Great packaging! And thank you for the lovely note as well! I will shop with you again for sure!Rachael, thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review. I loved meeting you in my show and would love it if you came back again! 💖💖💖 Thank you so much Misti! Your package made my day 💕Pink, thank you for taking the time to leave a review; you know they make such a difference for me as a new seller. I’m so happy to find little treasures that you love. I can’t wait to “see” you again. 💖💖💖 I’m such a fan of Mistirose! Not only does she have the most amazing finds, she is the absolute SWEETEST human!!✨🩷Grem, it always makes me smile when I see you join one of my shows! It means the world to me to see your friendly aw in the audience. If you’d ever like me to find something special for you let me know… finding just the right treasures for people brings me joy. Thank you thank you thank you for being a supporter. 💖💖💖 Thank you so much. You may be wondering why a platypus? When my daughter was little (preschool) I asked her to tell me word that starts with the letter P. She instantly said Platypus. Not Pig. Not purple. But platypus. Meghan! I love that story! No wonder you needed that sweet little Platypus. I’m so glad he got to you safely. You are so sweet for taking the time to leave a review. Please come and see me again. People like you make Whatnot worthwhile. 💖💖💖 Great packaging and quick shipping! Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review. I will let my “ shipping manager” know that he did a great job. 😉 Please come and see me again! 💖💖💖 Love Love Love this seller!!! Great items! Let’s get her to 1000 sales!Bobbi!! You are the absolute best. Thank you for purchasing the little vintage wagon, train model kit. But most of all, thank you for supporting me as I begin my journey on Whatnot. You are such a gift to the Whatnot community. Please come and see me again. 💖💖💖 So
Good 😊 You light up my shows when you come in! Thank you so much for showing up show after show. You may not know it, but you make such a difference when you’re in the room. Please come and see me again. 💖💖💖