Évaluations (48)Great pieces, happy customer Super fast shipping. Mint condition. Perfect seller! Great seller! Fast shipping and even threw in a goldback! Thank you! Thank you for the free 1/4 GB Another amazing purchase! Thanks my friend! 🤘 packed well and shipped quickly. I would definitely buy from this seller again. thank you Wonderful Seller fantastic. Products, Why would you want to shop anywhere else? Thank you for being such an amazing kind, Awesome, humble human. Great packing. fast shipping. Constantly amazing deals! 🤘🤘🤘 Beautiful! I love it. :)) Very Happy with Items received. Great Seller Another perfect transaction as always! 🤘🫶 Another smooth as butter transaction! Thanks again! 🤘 Another great purchase! I’ll be back! Great seller! On time . Great packaging.Awesome communication! Thank you! Fast shipping!!! Expert packing!!! Items arrived exactly as described and seller was very fast to respond!! Will be returning to purchase more from this seller!!