Évaluations (1 456)Lovey purchase, items are great! Super seller, thanks for the great items! Absolutely beautiful pieces and great prices!!!! Packaged well and shipped fast. Beautiful pieces. Gorgeous gets and amazing pieces to look at. You must attend her shows. Everything comes perfectly wrapped and even better in person. 💖☺️🤗💜 The most wonderful crystal pieces were just delivered! Amazing host who is kind and knowledgeable. A must attend show! Tysm my friend 🫶🏻🫶🏻 This seller has fantastic 🤩 items. The silver is real and the vintage is great quality. Shop with 💯 Total confidence Always a wonderful show. Beautiful pieces of jewelry, knowledgeable and super kind seller. One of my favorite shows to go to and will always be back for more 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 One of the best! Is there a 6th ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ What a fantastic seller! I’m so happy with all the jewelry I received! Beautiful and a fair price! Packaged safely and shipped fast. Will definitely be shopping again with this seller! Thank you so much!! Gorgeous items! Love the treasures that you find! beautiful jewelry, packaged well Packing was opened with box cutters and taped over necklace was still in there barely This lady is an awesome seller! she has very unique items, I love watching her show! the items I purchased were delivered super fast! she has beautiful jewelry at great prices. I highly recommend her to everyone!💛LOVELY LADY! IF I COULD GIVER HER 10 STARS I WOULD!!!🤩 LOVE my watch ring and LOVE this seller!! Always fantastic pieces and prices plus a ton of FUN! Thank you! 💜 🟣 Beautiful beautiful jewelry as always!! So happy with my jewlery! Thank you