Évaluations (233)Obsessed with my mayor! Thank you 😊 Sooo love my Annebelle pen! She is AMAZING!! Qick shipping and packaged safe for the ride home!! 😅 Thanks love 😘 Thank you so much for the great givvy!! Thank you for my new BEAUTIFUL Mulan & Mushu pen! Also, thank you for my gift!!🎉🔥 My pen was well protected in bubble wrap and then packaged inside secure packaging. My package was shipped & delivered fast, and arrived as shown!! A+++ trustworthy seller, and I highly recommend Moe's Craft Corner!!💕🎀🫶🏾
Absolutely beautiful pen thank you so much and my daughter absolutely loved it Great seller! Gorgeous pen! Thanks for the stickers love them Omg! This was an incredible givvy prize!! It’s soo perfect for me and I love it so so much!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! 🩷🧡💛💚💙💜 The stickers are cute and funny. Thank you for the chuckle 🤣 beautiful pen very well made great style! What a beautiful pen! Thank you so much. Love this pen. It’s on my desk at work Thank you so much!!! Absolutely amazing seller!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely obsessed with my praying Nanci pen. Jaimie does amazing work and this one is even extra special!! TYSM 💕🫶💕 Absolutely gorgeous Nanci pen. I am so excited to add her to my collection! Jaimie's pens are super cute, well made with high quality beads and pens! I will definitely buy from her again! And thank you for the added extras in my order! So very nice! thank you so much for the stickers. i love them! Obsessed with my berry pen tyyyy!!!! 💜🫶🏽 I so love my Scorpio pen, and my HK tray!! They are Amazing! O and my wristlet is so cool especially what it states from one shorty to another!! lol ❤️ Sending you big hugs!! You make the BEST things!!! 🥰🥰🥰