Évaluations (1 108)All of the glasses arrived safe and sound. They are absolutely beautiful!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING!!! super happy with my purchase. Great seller A+++++monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Sooo happy to hear! Thank you! So adorable! Highly recommend this seller!! So creative 💕monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ Love this dish! Thank you so muchmonis_curated_cornerVendeur
Yay! thank you ❤️ Beautifully packaged everything arrived safely
monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you Sue! What an amazing seller with an amazing shop! One of the best on Whatnot!monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thanks princess Becky! 💓 Gorgeous glass pieces in wonderful condition. Packaging was fantastic, thank you so much for another great transaction. monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you thank you! ☺️ The mushroom terrarium is such a neat piece. Great for fall. Green plate will go great with my current collection of kitchenware. Thank you so much!!monis_curated_cornerVendeur
So glad you like it! Thank you! Thank you for the note!!! It was packaged with care! I love the items! ☺️monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you! ❤️ Items are as described and well packaged received in a timely manner. Love all the items I purchased.monis_curated_cornerVendeur
As always, thank you Sylvia! Love this picture!!!! monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Yay!! Ty ty I absolutely love the vignettes . Thank you so much.monis_curated_cornerVendeur
So glad you liked it! I really enjoy making them! Absolutely beautiful!!monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you sweet friend!! ❤️ Great condition! I just love it! I will definitely purchase again! Thank you!💗monis_curated_cornerVendeur
So glad to hear! thank you! I love my purchase! It was wrapped with great care!monis_curated_cornerVendeur
❤️ Thank you! Such a cute curated vignette! Love love love! Thank you!!! Give kisses to stinks for me!monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Will do! thanks for getting me into making them! Absolutely wonderful shopping experience! Customer Service is Outstanding! Packaging is secure and Shipping is timely! Thanks Moni!monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you so much! always a pleasure having yall in the show! All items were carefully wrapped to ensure a safe journey to me in Alaska, and they arrived perfectly! I loved her live show, she chats the whole time, is friendly and fair, and has the CUTEST items!!! Already bookmarked future shows! ❤️❤️❤️monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Yayyyy! my farthest sale for sure! Thank you so much 💓 Beautiful things as always! Tysm Moni! ❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you Kim!! Arrived in great condition, thank you for the careful packaging!monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Great to hear! thank you ❤️ So cute! Wonderful seller!monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you! ❤️🐦 I received my package today everything was great! monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you! yayyyy Run to her shop!! Great seller monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Awww. Thank you!! Beautiful little crystal glass ring holder in fantastic condition. Packaging was wonderful, thank you so much for another great transaction. monis_curated_cornerVendeur
Thank you so much! on my list for items to look for!