Évaluations (517)Absolutely gorgeous piece! Wonderful seller that always has beautiful, well-curated inventory. Items are packaged so well and with so much love. Thank you so much! great seller fast shipping Thank you ♥️ I am so very pleased with the vintage Santa mug. I have wanted one for a long time but have never found one that didn’t make Santa look mean or evil - this one is perfect and I love it. It arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much! Im absolutely in aww how adorable these are in person. thank you so much. In love with my purchase ! Better in person ! Great seller! Thank you !!! Love it 💕 Hi Terry, Thank you for taking the time to send a review! I'm so glad you are happy with your purchase! Hope to see you again soon!💕🐵🌻 They are gorgeous Hi Karen, Oh I'm so glad you love them! They're so beautiful! Thank you for your kind words and support! See you again soon!💕🐵🌻 Great Sellers with wonderful items! Love everything! 🙂You're the best! Thank you Roxanne! I appreciate you so very much! 💕🐵🌻 Amazing seller, thank you. Hi Kendra, You're so welcome! Thanks again! You're too kind! 💕🐵🌻 Amazing seller, thank you. Hi Kendra, Thank you so much for your kind review! I appreciate you taking a moment to write! I hope you visit my shop again soon! 💕🐵🌻 very large solid piece! thank uHi Cathy, Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate you taking a moment to write! Hope to see you again soon!💕🐵🌻 Love the noise maker!Hi Roxanne, That's awesome! It's really cute! Send pictures! Thank you for your review!💕🐵🌻 They both came so nicely packaged. Definitely going shop more with monkey flower 🌼 Hi Isaiah, Thank you for taking the time to do these wonderful reviews! I appreciate you so much!💕🐵🌻 Love every single purchase each one was so beautiful Hi Isaiah, You're too kind!💕🐵🌻 Love it so much was definitely more beautiful in person. Packing was phenomenal❤️Hi Isaiah, Oh I'm so glad to hear that! I appreciate you visiting my shop! Thank you so much for your kind review! See you soon!💕🐵🌻 Items arrived exactly as described, Packaged very well! Will be watching your shows to make more purchases! Thank You so muchHi Teri, Thank you for your support and kind review! I'm so glad you're happy with your purchase! I hope you visit again soon!💕🐵🌻 Absolutely wonderful. Was on the fence about getting it. Thank you for running it a second time it’s going to be perfect where I plan to put it!Hi Kristin, That's awesome! I'm so glad it works perfectly for you! It's a great piece! Thanks for your kind review! I appreciate hearing from you! Hope you visit my shop again soon!💕🐵🌻 Expert wrapper! Expert shipper!!! Everything arrived safely!!! I’m so excited about all of my items!!!!!! They are even better in person!!!!! Ty so so much !Hi Ashley, You are so welcome! So happy to hear that you love everything! Thank you so much for your kind review! I hope you visit my shop again soon! 💕🐵🌻 Absolutely love the brass shell 🐚 😍 my daughter loved the monkey flower sticker on the box and was hoping to find one inside lol (she's only 2.5) ❤️ Hi Bailey, Oh my gosh! Isn't it so beautiful! I'm so glad you love it! Thank you for visiting my shop and your purchase! I appreciate you taking a moment to write this review! See you soon!💕🐵🌻 Was in excellent condition, exactly as described. Packaged perfectly! Highly recommend seller!Hi Vanessa, Thank you so much for your kind review! So glad you visited my shop! I hope you visit again soon! 💕🐵🌻