Évaluations (612)This is my first time buying from the seller and this shop is absolutely Fantastic! Wonderful pricing, gorgeous specimens, extremely fast shipping and wonderful care was taken when packaging. Thank you so much! Stunning selection of plants! The packaging is awesome and my plants arrived in great condition! I appreciate the care you put into this a lot! Thank you so much!!🫶 Safe Delivery and safely wrapped. Healthy plant! I received my Alocasia Scalprum. it looks amazing. There is no word to explain how great plants are from Moonlight Meadows. They always arrived in wonderful condo and the Shipping is really fast for me. Then Austin and Kevin are such great sellers and so good toward everyone. it's simply an amazing show and fabulous plants. It is the one reason I keep coming back for more plants and will continue to come back for more plants in the future Always great prices and packaging 💯!! Absolutely the best packaging of plants I have ever received. Each plant looks like it came out of the showroom. Would 100% buy from him again!!! Fantastic seller. always has a good product, shipped products are well taken care of, and the shipping itself seems to be above expectations. His plants don’t even do it justice on screen! They are so vibrant, healthy and the soil is of good quality! Definitely purchasing from again! All the plants are stunning 😍 They arrived in perfect condition! I'm in love with the Green Congo Nuclear 💚 Thank you Austin 😊 Love all my little 2 inches, but the Alocasia Stingray 😍 I can't wait to gift it to my friend! It is even more gorgeous in person 💜 Well wrapped, quick shipping beautiful healthy plants Thank you so much! Everything was perfect. Such beautiful plants, well packaged, and arrived quickly! Packaging was amazing and everything arrived in great shape! Thank you so much! Packages wonderfully! Blizzard was perfect looking, only one a little droopy but pretty sure it’s because soil was dry which is normal! Will definitely order again! Both plants arrived safe. Thank you !! Came it great condition thank you! nice addition to my collection! fast shipping! My plants arrived healthy, beautiful and was packaged neatly today! I was worried about the two day delay from USPS but a message to them and they assured me it would arrive safely. They moonlight meadows also advised me on what to do if they didn't. Besides one leaf, they both have new growth and are acclimating to my home. 2 beautiful Philo green Congo nuclears! I'm very satisfied with my order! This is also my first purchase from team moonlight meadows FL. Great packaging perfect plant only one leaf bent and she will recover! So excited love my pink princess thank you! SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Package arrived safe, sound, and very quickly! All 4 were packaged well and in perfect condition. Will be back for more soon, thank you! Great little Hoya! Excellent shipping! My blue oil fern was even more gorgeous in person. Thank you! My giveaway plant didn’t make it this time but I have won a couple of other giveys previously with no issue.