Évaluations (1 124)Was frustrating that AFTER I purchased a card I was told they were going to break the card out of the topps sealed mag unless I purchased more for extra shipping. Was not in show notes either. I get not shipping regular mags for pwe, but this was topps sealed card/chrome black mag. IMO should have been considered part of the product and had shipping adjusted appropriately for the auction.
Ultimately, I had to purchase more in order to receive the card as it was shown in the auction. Thank you!! Great show, perfect shipping, awesome prices, amazing giveaways! His shows are a must see!! Great show, amazing cards. Packaged safe and securely. Awesome show. Quick shipping The free lonzo ball was tuff.
This playa has great prices, awesome vibes and fast shipping. He packaged my cards like they were his own kids. Well done. Cards were well packaged, arrived safely and look great! Fire cards! Great prices. Fast shipping My guy got fire!!!! Lfg Knicks!!!! Cards were well packaged, arrived safely and look great! Highly recommend this seller! Cards were well packaged, arrived safely and look good! Great seller, nice carrds, and eveything came well package! Def will purchase again! Very happy to have gotten this order! USPS high jacked it for about 3 weeks in Florida. Glad to have gotten it, thank you!!! Got it thanks great shipping and fast